Since launching the Proud to Dairy network in November 2008, we have given away more than 500 hats and posted upward of 180 videos. And these uploads have helped contribute to more than 14,000 views, according to YouTube metrics.
But we know there are plenty more producers out there who are willing to answer the question, “What makes you Proud to Dairy?”
So we’re once again offering free Proud to Dairy hats to dairymen and women who share their dairy pride on camera. There are two ways to earn a Proud to Dairy hat: 1. Find us at World Dairy Expo.
• Come to the Progressive Dairyman booth, located in the Arena Building (AR #441-442). For maps, visit www.worlddairyexpo.com
• Tell our staff at the booth you’re there to earn a free Proud to Dairy hat.
• Let us record at least a 30-second video clip of you telling us what makes you Proud to Dairy. 2. Post your pride.
• If you won’t be attending World Dairy Expo this year, tell us about your pride on this site.
• Create an account or sign into your existing account.
• Post a 50-word blog or your own YouTube video and be sure to explain why you’re Proud to Dairy. We’ll mail you a hat.
Questions? E-mail Emily at email@example.com