Proud to Dairy is holding a photo contest. The criteria is really quite simple. Post a creative picture featuring the Proud to Dairy logo. Put the logo anywhere, on anything or anyone in a way that might be creative or interesting. You may post multiple photos, so have fun with it and enjoy the contest. Make sure you keep checking out the Proud to Dairy site to see what others are submitting. Photo editing is also an element that can add flair to your submission.
How do I enter? • Become a member of Proud to Dairy. It's free so just sign up. Take pictures with the logo in it and upload them to the site. All contestants must have a completed member profile with valid e-mail address in order to be considered.
• Submit your photo(s) using the correct "CONTEST2010" tag in the photo tags box. Proud to Dairy or Progressive Dairy Publishing are not responsible for and will not consider incomplete photo submission that do not show up on the Proud to Dairy network for any reason, as potential contest winners.
• Make sure your photos are uploaded on proudtodairy.com by June 21, 2010, at 9 a.m. EDT. (Examples on the right.)
What happens next? • Photos will be judged on level of originality, composition and concept by Proud to Dairy administrators and moderators. The top five photos will be chosen by Proud to Dairy administrators and moderators as finalists.
• The finalists will be e-mailed a notification of their selection and to verify eligibility. If the original finalists don't respond to the e-mail by June 22 at 12 p.m., another entrant will be chosen in their place and they will have until June 23 at 11 a.m. to respond.
• Five finalists will be selected, and their photos will be posted in a blog post on proudtodairy.com for members to vote on.
• Voting will start on June 23, 2010 at 12 p.m. EDT and will conclude on June 28, 2010 at 10 a.m. EDT.
• The winners will be announced June 28, 2010 by 12 p.m. EDT.
What exactly are the prizes? • The submission that gets the most votes by the members of Proud to Dairy will win an iPod nano engraved with the Proud to Dairy logo.
• The contestant whose photo receives the second most number of votes will win a Proud to Dairy embroidered Ogio backpack.
• And the third most voted for participant will receive a hoodie and blanket, both screen printed with the Proud to Dairy logo.
If any winner(s) is found breaking rules, the prize will be given to another finalist. Winners may not request substitutions of prize winnings.
Pictures of the prizes:
Rules and regulations No purchase or payment necessary to enter or win. Void where prohibited. Open only to legal U.S. residents.
All winners must be 16 years old or older.
By submitting any photo or information to Proud to Dairy, you hereby grant to Proud to Dairy and its affiliates an irrevocable, perpetual and royalty-free right to use, reproduce, edit, display, transmit, prepare derivative works of, modify, publish and otherwise make use of the submitted photo or other information in any and all media for any purpose. In addition to other things, the rights granted to Proud to Dairy includes but is not limited to the right to resize, crop, censor, edit, feature, add caption to and otherwise alter or make use of the submitted photo.
By submitting any photo or information to Proud to Dairy, you hereby represent and warrant that the submitted photo or information does not infringe on any copyright, any rights of privacy or publicity of any person, or any other right of any third party, and you have the right to grant any and all rights and licenses granted to Proud to Dairy herein, including but not limited to all necessary rights under copyright, free and clear of any claims.
You acknowledge and agree that Proud to Dairy has no obligation to post, display or otherwise make publicly available any photo or information submitted by you, and may, in its sole discretion, remove, edit, modify or delete any photo or information that you submit to us.
You understand and intend that any photo or information submitted by you to Proud to Dairy may be available for viewing, rating, reviewing and commenting on by the public, and understand that comments or ratings with which you disagree or are unhappy about may be published or otherwise become associated with any photo or information you submit to Proud to Dairy.
You hereby agree to hold Proud to Dairy and its affiliates and licensees sponsors harmless from and against, and hereby waive any right to pursue, any claims of any nature arising in connection with the inclusion in, publication or display on the Proud to Dairy site, or any other use authorized by Proud to Dairy, of any photo or information submitted to Proud to Dairy by you.
Photos or information submitted by you to the site shall be the property of Proud to Dairy, and Proud to Dairy shall have no obligation to make available to you or others any photos or information so submitted.
Winners agree to an interview and/or have their likeness and/or comments used on proudtodairy.com, or on progressivedairy.com at the discretion of Proud to Dairy and Progressive Dairy Publishing management.
Neither Proud to Dairy, its sponsors, nor employees of Proud to Dairy or sponsors may be held liable for any warranty, costs, damage, injury or any other claims incurred as a result of usage of any winners once the winner has possession of the product. Proud to Dairy is not liable for any loss arising out of or in connection with or resulting from any contest promoted by Proud to Dairy. All winners are solely responsible for any and all taxes and/or fees, and all such additional costs that may be incurred.